|Role and Responsibilities
Responsible for providing, developing and maintaining administrative support to the Pastors, Consistory and fellow staff members
· Receptionist duties, greet the public and refer them to appropriate person, answer phone, route calls, and take messages.
· Pick up mail and distribute to the appropriate person or staff member
· Maintain Google calendar (rentals, programs, worship, meetings and events).
· Oversee and maintain Church Databases and directory.
· Maintaining and ordering office supplies as needed.
· Preparation of the Worship & connect bulletins, visual announcements, and newsletters.
· Worship Binders (filing, pulling, printing and compiling music for the worship teams).
· Management of social media account platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat).
· Weekly communication of youth programs via social media and email.
· Administrating extracurricular youth program activities, confirming reservations, collection of a payments, waivers, acquiring volunteers
· Support member ministry groups with administrative duties (Men’s life, Coffee Break, Fellowship Groups, Life Groups, etc.)
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Proficiency with Microsoft office applications including, Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Publisher, Mailchimp.
Prior experience in administration with attention to detail.
Computer & internet literacy.